Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lost a message after moving in webclient - strange names appearing also?

First up many thanks for the response!

How do I check the mail store?

Since Zimbra doesn't use Maildir or Mbox, I think it's either postgres or MySQL database I really am not sure where to begin.

First up thanks for everyone's help! I really appreciate it

It looks like what happened to a few people on this forum also happened to me only weirder!

A few people had the same problem of loosing mail then it mysteriously re-appearing and it just happened to me too....

I don't know if Zimbra by default checks, scans or polls something on Sunday eve by default as in out-of-the-box but anyway the messages appeared in the wrong folder along with a few others too that really were not meant to be there either????

I know I didn't put them in there as during my old Posfix - Courier setup they were in the right folders and migrating I absolutely made sure where they where being transferred to. Even log files claim that I put them into the proper place as illustrated above. I have a second folder named slightly differently where I keep my Sent messages for this particular person and alot of e-mails seemed to appear in there?

I really don't understand this and it's not even April 1st but then there you go another one of those unsolved mysteries!