Hi to all,
i renamed a test domain called "zimbra.example.com" to "example.com" without apparent problem using
When i tried to log to the admin console afterwards, the transaction hanged with a "Loading" message in the browser.zmprov -l renameDomain zimbra.example.com example.com
I did browse the logs and found a warning that user firstname.lastname@example.org did not exist (it looks like this account was forgotten by the domain renaming process). I found that this account was the zimbraNotebookAccount so i ran the following command and it fixed the problem:
Just thought this might help somebody someday...