give permissions to user for email account creation
in zimbra, can we give provision to user to create email ids as per their requirement..for e.g in gmail, yahoo we can create our own email ID.
My requirement is as below :
Configure one more zimbra Admin web page for client to create email IDs with limited permission. The setup should be as below :
1. Whenever user want to create any email id, notification should go to mail admin for approval ...User can create only one email ID at a time.
2. User should get number of count of existing email IDs of their respective domain. ( We have to define maximum count of mailbox per domain so once they reach that threshold value they should not able to create IDs and notification should go to mail administartor )
2. User should get below options to create ID :
- Email ID
- First name and Last name
- Employee ID
3. By default mailbox size should be set 100 MB
4. Only specific person should have previlege to create ID.
So i just want to understand is it possible / recommended ? We have 2 domains right now..So how many email IDs we can create per domain...??
Is there any hard limit ?