in zimbra, can we give provision to user to create email ids as per their requirement..for e.g in gmail, yahoo we can create our own email ID.
My requirement is as below :
Configure one more zimbra Admin web page for client to create email IDs with limited permission. The setup should be as below :
1. Whenever user want to create any email id, notification should go to mail admin for approval ...User can create only one email ID at a time.
2. User should get number of count of existing email IDs of their respective domain. ( We have to define maximum count of mailbox per domain so once they reach that threshold value they should not able to create IDs and notification should go to mail administartor )
2. User should get below options to create ID :
- Email ID
- First name and Last name
- Employee ID
3. By default mailbox size should be set 100 MB
4. Only specific person should have previlege to create ID.
So i just want to understand is it possible / recommended ? We have 2 domains right now..So how many email IDs we can create per domain...??
Is there any hard limit ?