We're planning to migrate to Zimbra Open Source Edition with Win2k3 AD to serve as lookup from our current Postfix with MySQL back end setup and I have several questions that needs to be addressed to see if what I've in mind is doable and feasible, enough said here they are:
1. I currently have six virtual domains around 300 users all in all, will Zimbra Open Source with Win2k3 AD lookup work?
2. Can the Open Source Edition support such setup?
3. The reason Win2k3 AD will be used is because we need to sync our AD to a remote AD, however if it's not supported and I omit the Win2K3 lookup, will Zimbra Open Source be able to sync its GAL with a remote AD?
4. Will outlook and entourage mail clients be able to connect to my desired setup and be able to use GAL?
5. Pointers to what should I do will be greatly appreciated.
TIA for all your inputs.