one week ago, my server stopped working because of full hard disk. After some hours, I could delete some extra files and made some free space and zimbra started again. But after that i realized that dailyreport is sending empty message (no messages found). I checked databases and I found that raw_logs is corrupt, then I fixed it, but still I can't receive daily report. Would you let me know what should I do, Ofcourse I have read all forums about it and done eveything, at the moment it seems everthing is working properly except daily report and zmmsgtrace and what ever needs to work with retireving from mysql via cli.