I have query with respect to Zimbra Mail Server (ZCS 5.0.13 Community Edition on RHEL 5.2).
1. I Have Zimbra Mail Server installed on a dedicated server.
2. There are 2 NIC's on that server, both are enabled and have different IP's assigned.
3. The entries in /etc/hosts are as follows:
220.127.116.11 zimbraserver.com zimbraserver
18.104.22.168 zimbraserver.com zimbraserver
Step to reproduce the problem:
1. When I disable the NIC with IP 22.214.171.124(keeping 126.96.36.199 up), I am able access Zimbra Mail Server Admin console.
2. But when I disable the NIC with IP 188.8.131.52 (keeping 184.108.40.206 up), I am unable to access the Zimbra Mail Server Admin console.
I want to configure Zimbra Mail Server such the if any of the IP fails the other takes over. How can i do that ?