Hello everyone.
Two months ago in my company, we starting a new server using Zimbra, zcs-5.0.18 open. We did migrate accounts and messages, from another server, using imapsync, all was good.
Today a user report a quota mailbox error. Your mailbox was empty but the zimbra reported that he had many messages in your mailbox. The quota value reported was also wrong. I checked his mailbox and it was really empty.
I reindex the mailbox, compress it (zmprov rmc ...) and the problem continues.
Zimbra says that the mailbox have x messages, but the mailbox is empty.
If someone went through this problem and can help ..
Thanks.