Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97

Thread: Server Statistics display only "no data available" after update 5.16 to 6.0

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denver Colorado
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    6

    Default my zmstat.out is full of the 2 lines also.. I have no disk info server monitor

    My Server Monitor is missing disk info.. and the zmstat.out is full of

    Many of these....
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.

    and a few of these

    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.

    and a few of these...

    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.


    How do we fix these errors..?

    Mine is a new clean install Ubuntu 804lts 32 bit and 6.0GA...
    Mail is working fine..
    Thanks
    Mitch



    Quote Originally Posted by sdrury View Post
    Hi, I had a look and the file contains this message repeated over and over:

    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    and

    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.

    Regards,
    Sean.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    After an upgrade from 5.0.18 to 6.0.0, issues as follows.
    Same as with Omar, Server Statistis shows all 3 charts, but server bellow shows only Disk statistics. "No data available" on other 3. zmcontrol status is fine.
    Similar to Mitch, tail /opt/zimbra/zmstat/zmstat.out shows:
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Slovakia - Czech republic
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Server Statistics display only "no data available" after update 5.16 to 6.0 too

    Hi,

    my ZIMBRA show "no data available" too.
    I upgrade from 5.16 to 6.0...

    tail /opt/zimbra/zmstat/zmstat.out
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.

    ---------------

    zmstatctl status
    Running: zmstat-mysql
    Running: zmstat-proc
    Running: zmstat-cpu
    Running: zmstat-mtaqueue
    Running: zmstat-df
    Running: zmstat-vm
    Running: zmstat-io-x
    Running: zmstat-fd
    Running: zmstat-allprocs
    Running: zmstat-io

    --------------------

    GRAPs which write no data available:
    Message Count
    Message Volume
    Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus

    when a i click on this graph i wait and then show me this message

    Server error encountered Message: system failure:
    __________________________________________________ ________
    java.lang.NullPointerException Error code: service.FAILURE Method: GetLoggerStatsRequest Details:soap:Receiver


    Any idea?

    thx for reply and sorry my ENG language

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pfnguyen View Post
    Can you also take a look at /opt/zimbra/zmstat/zmstat.out to see if there are any error messages? zmstat-allprocs shouldn't be causing any issues... someone else did report a similar problem with allprocs, if we can get an error message for why it's occurring it would help greatly.

    I've had the zmstat-allprocs part of vmstat stop 3 times now. Doing a vmstatctrl start fixes it but not sure whats killing it.

    Here is my vmstat.out from today right after I did a start on it:
    Code:
    zmstat-cpu.pid: Already running as pid 339
    zmstat-fd.pid: Already running as pid 349
    zmstat-io.pid: Already running as pid 347
    zmstat-io-x.pid: Already running as pid 343
    zmstat-vm.pid: Already running as pid 341
    zmstat-proc.pid: Already running as pid 337
    zmstat-mtaqueue.pid: Already running as pid 357
    zmstat-convertd.pid: Already running as pid 355
    zmstat-df.pid: Already running as pid 345
    /opt/zimbra/zmstat/allprocs.csv was stale (2009-09-08) pre-rotating
    zmstat-mysql.pid: Already running as pid 353
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.

    the log that was rotated out this morning (it stopped at around 8:00pm last night) has this:

    Code:
    <snipped>
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    ppid not found for 10395 at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 64.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denver Colorado
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Anyone file a bug report?

    Has anyone filed a bug report...?

    just checking and my STATS is showing stopped this morning.. there is definately a problem here...



    Quote Originally Posted by cayaraa View Post
    I've had the zmstat-allprocs part of vmstat stop 3 times now. Doing a vmstatctrl start fixes it but not sure whats killing it.

    Here is my vmstat.out from today right after I did a start on it:
    Code:
    zmstat-cpu.pid: Already running as pid 339
    zmstat-fd.pid: Already running as pid 349
    zmstat-io.pid: Already running as pid 347
    zmstat-io-x.pid: Already running as pid 343
    zmstat-vm.pid: Already running as pid 341
    zmstat-proc.pid: Already running as pid 337
    zmstat-mtaqueue.pid: Already running as pid 357
    zmstat-convertd.pid: Already running as pid 355
    zmstat-df.pid: Already running as pid 345
    /opt/zimbra/zmstat/allprocs.csv was stale (2009-09-08) pre-rotating
    zmstat-mysql.pid: Already running as pid 353
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.

    the log that was rotated out this morning (it stopped at around 8:00pm last night) has this:

    Code:
    <snipped>
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 193.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    ppid not found for 10395 at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 64.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toulouse / France
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    6

    Default I have the same pb on my 6.0 zimbra

    Quote Originally Posted by mshanley View Post
    Has anyone filed a bug report...?

    just checking and my STATS is showing stopped this morning.. there is definately a problem here...

    I have the same pb on my 6.0 zimbra but I did not filled any bug report...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    6

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Ok - I'm now finding on a brand install of 6.0.0 that the stats service is running but not showing data as expected. Only message volume is actually showing anything meaningful, message count & anti-spam/anti-virus show the graphs but no stats, and disk shows 'no data available'.
    Certainly not life threatening but really needs to be looked at.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denver Colorado
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    6

    Default I have been saying this for 2 weeks..!

    my server is running and this is what i get monitoring - charts
    message count shows a little
    message volume shows chart

    no info on anti-spam/virus activity - even though admin e-mail shows 372 messages rejected

    "no data" on any of the advanced monitoring

    also when i try to add blocked attachm ents in admin GUI i get java errors

    Quote Originally Posted by sdrury View Post
    Ok - I'm now finding on a brand install of 6.0.0 that the stats service is running but not showing data as expected. Only message volume is actually showing anything meaningful, message count & anti-spam/anti-virus show the graphs but no stats, and disk shows 'no data available'.
    Certainly not life threatening but really needs to be looked at.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I am also getting this error. I updated from 5.0.18 to 6.0.


    Code:
    Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 118.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 197.
    Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmstat-allprocs line 198.
    is anyone also getting an error dialog in the mail queues and stats saying:

    Code:
    Message: system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: mail.wave-communications.net->zimbra@mail.wave-communications.net:22} Error code: service.FAILURE Method: GetMailQueueInfoRequest Details:soap:Receiver
    Last edited by VJM; 09-11-2009 at 10:39 AM.
    Victor J Matherly
    Wave Communications, Inc
    http://www.wave-communications.com

Similar Threads

  1. initializing ldap...FAILED(256)ERROR
    By manjunath in forum Installation
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Zimbra fails after working for 2 weeks
    By Linsys in forum Administrators
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 01:42 AM
  3. Error 256 on Installation
    By RuinExplorer in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Getting problems in FC4 while instalation
    By kitty_bhoo in forum Installation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:34 PM
  5. No data in server statistics
    By zap in forum Administrators
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •