Thread: printing-down of mail on other domain

Default printing-down of mail on other domain

how to copy all mail on the box of other domain?? zimbra sends mail bluntly, it has the domain of zimbra.domain, there is a corporate domain of domain.com (led on google), it is needed to copy outgoing and entering mail on the box of admin@zimbra.domain. Are there ideas??? p.s. always_bcc and recipient_maps_bcc does not work p.p.s beg pardon for my English)

If you mean copy all mail sent to and from one of the accounts on the Zimbra server then you can enter a hidden forwarding address under Accounts -> Account Name -> Forwarding tab -> "Forwarding addresses hidden from the user:"
    If you mean to have a copy of all mail sent to or from the other domains account a bcc field is probably your only option since it is hosted on Google.

Thank you Understood, it is needed it was in main.cf recipient_bbc_maps to put at the beginning konfiga,vse is copied on postmaster.... But another question!!!! For me free version of Zimbra and in statistics of graphic arts represented, but write-information is not yet accessible, from for it I can not from the web server of interface look what letters otpravliny were, there is not control after letters