Method For Open Source Edition Users: Second method which you can follow is using rsync command, here are the steps:
If and only if the Operating System is going to be same on both old and new server:
* Stop your existing ZCS using "zmcontrol stop".
* Check if no zimbra process is running if so kill that process.
* Do a cold and offline backup of /opt/zimbra directory using rsync command:
# rsync -avHK /opt/zimbra /opt/zimbra.bak
* Copy the zimbra.bak file to the new server. (Please see Talk:Moving_ZCS_to_New_Server)
* On new server, install the same version of ZCS and Keep the "hostname" and "zmhostname" same as old server.
* Stop ZCS on new server using "zmcontrol stop".
* Remove the complete zimbra directory:
# rm -rf /opt/zimbra
* Restore from cold backup using rsync command:
# rsync -avHK /opt/zimbra.bak /opt/zimbra