Thread: Error when using Google Maps zimlet

Default Error when using Google Maps zimlet

Hi.

I've recently upgraded to 6.0.1, and discovered the nice Google maps zimlet.
    It works fine when manually entering an address, or by dragging a contact on it, but I noticed it also highlights address in mail or IM conversation.
    In this case, I get an exception:
    Code:
    2009-10-14 12:26:42,490 WARN  [btpool0-419] [] log - /service/zimlet/net_inova_gmaps/map_frame.jsp
    org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /net_inova_gmaps/map_frame.jsp(22,48) PWC6117: File "/WEB-INF/zimbra.tld" not found
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:89)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:375)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:169)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:250)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:498)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(Parser.java:578)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1642)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:181)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:239)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:140)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:199)
            at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:435)
            at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:608)
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:360)
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:486)
            at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:380)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:380)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:334)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:126)
            at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletResources.doGet(ZimletResources.java:94)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
            at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:187)
            at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
            at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.DiskCacheServlet.service(DiskCacheServlet.java:90)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1148)
            at com.zimbra.cs.zimlet.ZimletFilter.doFilter(ZimletFilter.java:203)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1139)
            at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81)
            at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:129)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1139)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:378)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:517)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:853)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:539)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
            at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:386)
            at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
            at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)
    Anyone running into the same problem?
    thanks
    YetOpen S.r.l. ~ Your open source partner
    Lecco (LC) - ITALY
    http://www.yetopen.it

Default Same problem here

I had this exact problem too.

Does anyone know about a solution?

Thank you.

I noticed that if you click on the link some map appears.
    But that's far from usable...
    Lecco (LC) - ITALY

Quote Originally Posted by maxxer View Post
    I noticed that if you click on the link some map appears.
    But that's far from usable...
    Hello maxxer,

Yes, the Zimlet in fact is working. It seems that there is some issue related to changes in 6.0.x about JSP handling. It works OK if I drag'n drop a contact over the Zimlet name, and it also works if I double click the Zimlet name and type in the address. Only the "mouse over" functionality is not working.

I saw a post from the author of the Asterisk Zimlet, where he gives a hint about the missing "zimbra.tld" file we see in the error logs of the Google Maps zimlet. Please see this:
    http://www.zimbra.com/forums/zimlets...t-zcs-6-a.html

I'll try to follow his workarounds for his own zimlet, there is a chance it works with the Google Maps zimlet also.

If you can try, please give us some feedback, ok?

Regards, Celso.

Default Google maps

Hi, everything work after create the symlinks.

Thanks

Hi Josiel,

This is great news! I didn't have the time to test, I don't have a test environment at this moment.

Maybe the original poster of this thread could mark it as SOLVED, right?

Regards, Celso.

Quote Originally Posted by josielreis View Post
    Hi, everything work after create the symlinks.

Thanks
    Last edited by celsowebber; 01-16-2010 at 07:56 AM.

i tried creating the symlinks: now the popup doesn't contain the error, but remains blank, and browser keeps saying "Waiting for myzimbrahostname..." until forever.
    Lecco (LC) - ITALY

Hi maxxer,

I believe that one thing you should do is to restart mailboxd:
    # su - zimbra
    $ zmmailboxdctl restart

But even after restarting I agree with you that the problem is not solved yet: when you mouse over the address in the message, the popup window comes blank with a message "Google Maps API key for <your_server_name> not found!".

If I click the highlighted address, than it opens a window with the GMap. So it seems it's working partially now.

I see no log messages in /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log, so I believe it is worth further investigation.

I'll try to contact the authors and post my findings here, ok?

JosielReis, could you please share your results with us?

BTW, my environment is:
    [zimbra@server ~]$ zmcontrol -v

Release 6.0.4_GA_2038.RHEL5_64_20091214174341 RHEL5_64 NETWORK edition.

Regards, Celso.

Default Google maps

Hi Celso, I was so excited that when the error change, saying que does not have "google api key" and I found many errors of access to mysql in zmailboxd.out, I believed that was one error on my configurations.
    But I was wrong, I am trying now to do ereythings from zero to try found something to help the forum.
    Sorry for my mistake, I believed that was a error on my configuration of the API Key.

Thanks.

Default Google Maps

Hi Celso, now everything really work, was necessary install a MySQL, this zimlet, so I see, does not use the zimbra`s mysql, is necessary install one MySql on the system.

What I do?

I installed a Mysql on the System, listen on port 3306, default of Mysql, and follow the Inova`s README about install the Zimlet, the zimbra`s mysql listen on port 7306. After this everything work perfectly, this zimlet does not use Zimbra`s Mysql, is necessary another mysql, or change some configuration, but i don`t know what.

I hope this help who try to install this zimlet.

Thanks