1) Admin - when I click to add a new account and try to enter the LHS of the email address, I have to retype keys sometimes dozens of times. Sometimes the entry becomes scrambled as if the system is taking my input in random order.
2) Setting up domain admins no longer seems possible. It used to be stupid simple, now I can't figure out how this works. I tried setting up domain administrators but they have no access to anything. I've tried adding access but all they see are blank screens of info.
3) I setup a domain with 2 different account types and assigned the domain to be allowed 3 of one type and 20 of the other type. When adding new users sometimes a box pops up at the top asking me to select(radio button) from one of the 2 types. Other times I have to uncheck "auto" and type in the account type in down below. Very strange.
4) Folder Sharing. Users on the system can no longer accept shared folders. They get an email saying they've been offered to view a folder, but there's no way to accept the share.
5) With less than 100 users memory usage is still terrible. I've allocated 2560000k total RAM and see swap hitting up to 500MB after 1-2 days. Loads hover at around 1-2.5 which seems high for 2 CPU @ 1.86ghz (core 2 6300)
If I didn't know better I would think this was a beta release...