Okay, first let me appologize if I'm asking an already answered question, but I can't find the answer. Having said that let me explain my problem. We are currently trying to convert to zimbra. We were able to successfully migrate accounts from an exchange 2000 server, and set up zimbra. We can log in, send mail, everything seems to be working okay. I know that you can't recieve mail from the outside unless you are getting port 25 forwarded to you. We have port 25 forwarded to the exchange server right now. I wanted to know if there was any way that one could have the port forwarded to both, like send a duplicate to each? We want to beta test on a few users, to see how everyone likes it, then slowly migrate everthing. Rather than doing it all at once. Is there any way to do this. We were considering having it all sent to either server, then forwarding it to the other, but we want to use the same domain, with the same user name. Thanks for taking the time to read this long post, and I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

-Paullj1