Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Split users under domain

which mail server ? local zimbra or the host where we have the mailboxes and mail server running?

If mail sevrer host, then how the emails from local network with domain name as domain.com will get delivered.

example

i have a user tirpitz@office.domain.com on zimbra server (on local network), and tirpitz@domain.com on the mail server host.
    Now i am not in office and want all mails coming to tirpitz@office.domain.com to be forwarded to tirpitz@domain.com, how do I achieve this.

tirpitz

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    You don't need a leased line for the connection, do the Blackberry users connect via IMAP to the mail server?
    Which mail server ? local zimbra or the host where we have the mailboxes and mail server running?

If mail sevrer host, then how the emails from local network with domain name as domain.com will get delivered.

example

i have a user tirpitz@office.domain.com on zimbra server (on local network), and tirpitz@domain.com on the mail server host.
    Now i am not in office and want all mails coming to tirpitz@office.domain.com to be forwarded to tirpitz@domain.com, how do I achieve this.

tirpitz