If this needs to be filed as a bug, I'm happy to do so, but before I do I wanted to post the problem here to make sure that would be the right thing to do.

I see this problem reported several times here in the forum, but with no solutions (other than Phoenix saying "don't run it manually"). Here is a link to one of the other threads: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...tml#post158307

However, I don't see a thread or a bug specifically addressing this.

When running zmtrainsa on a mailbox (zmtrainsa username spam junk), the process hangs after it says that the dspam training has started. Like the user in the post I linked above, I also had the "no such feature" problem, and that went away after applying the fixes suggested in the post, but only to cause this to hang.

I am suspicious that the DSPAM training is working at all, based on the DSPAM results I am getting on several of the spam message headers, at least for one specific user. I am also curious if there is a way to reset the DSPAM learning for a particular user, since I have read that DSPAM learns on a per user basis (but that could be a different thread to post).

Anybody?

kazoo