Thread: [SOLVED] Unable to Revert Documents

Default [SOLVED] Unable to Revert Documents

Hello,
    I am using the Community Edition (v6.0.3_GA_1915.RHEL5.FOSS on Centos5) and when I view the Documents page, select the history button next to the individual document and see all versions of the document, there is a Revert button and a Close button.
    The Close button works, but the Revert button is greyed. I have attached a screenshot. Is this function disabled in Community Edition or am I doing something wrong.
    I would have expects a selection box next to the versions so that I could select the specific one to revert to, or when opening the specific version then the Revert button would be located there, but I have spent a long time on this and I cannot find anyway to revert the documents back to an earlier version.
    Any help would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is rather odd that it shows the revert button on the version list, but the way it is expected to work is you open the history, open the version you want, and then click Revert as the button should be active then.

Default Revert BUtton does not work

Thanks ArcaneMagus, when I open an individual version it is the same presentation as if I opened the document directly. There are no actual buttons contained within that screen and the document opens in a new window. To close the document I click the Close button that Windows provides.

Revert does not appear to work.

What browser are you using? When you click on a revision it should load that revision in the current window...

Default Revert Documents not working

Hello ArcaneMagus, I am trying this in IE8 (8.0.6001.18072) and Firefox (2.0.0.12). Both open the History Page and the Revert button is greyed. When I click on any revision then that opens in a new Tab and there is no Revert button displayed with that content.
    When I opened the History in Firefox, it appeared that the Revert button was active initially, but then almost immediately greyed out.
    I assume that other people are not or have not seen this behaviour, so it is interesting if I am the first one. The initial software was installed on the last 5.x version and then upgraded to the 6.x versions. Maybe that has had something to do with this issue?

Default Revert Button not working

Hello,
    Without much to go on, I have installed a Split DNS and upgraded to GA6.0.4
    The Revert button is now displaying and operating when the specific revision is selected, then it can be reverted.
    Thanks for everyone's help on this one.