Thread: Upgrade from 5.0.9>6.0.3, want to reset logger data

Default Upgrade from 5.0.9>6.0.3, want to reset logger data

Hi Team. We've recently moved our Zimbra installation to a bigger and better server and at the same time decided to upgrade to 6.0.3. We had an issue when we were running 5.0.9 where the logger data would just stop being recorded and I was able to "fix" it for a while by reseting the logger database (and losing the data) - but when it happened again I decided it wasn't worth it to keep resetting the data. I think those problems were caused by a lack of RAM in the machine, and so decided to leave it to solve until post upgrade. The new machine has a lot more RAM than the old one and so that problem won't happen again I think.

Nonetheless, all of the commands have changed and I can't figure out how to reset the data in the current version. The wiki page suggested that I should present a bunch of information to the forum. So it's attached... it's also 160kb of text wall, so I'm not sure that it will be helpful.

Some guidance would be appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you are asking what I think you are... just upgrade to 6.0.3. The 5.0.x branch's logger data is incompatible with 6.0.x and isn't used. 6.0.x starts logging from scratch the moment you start it.

Thanks for your reply. 6.0.3 is currently installed.

Apparently I'm an idiot and flash wasn't installed on my PC. So that is the root of the display problems *sigh*.

On the logger page in the administration console, when the server itself is selected, the following error is displayed:

Server error encountered

Message: system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: mail.example.com.au->zimbra@mail.example.com.au:22} Error code: service.FAILURE Details:soap:Receiver
    Last edited by sorcererbob; 12-22-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: im a noob

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sorcererbob View Post
    Message: system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: mail.example.com.au->zimbra@mail.example.com.au:22} Error code: service.FAILURE Details:soap:Receiver
    Mail Queue Monitoring - Zimbra :: Wiki
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.