using ZCS everything works great, except of occasional misterious dissapearance of some mail. I noticed that dissapearance occures on IMAP clients at the moments of internet connectivity problems. This occured on IMAP client Outlook and on PDA with IMAP client.
It looks like this:
- first, there must be some internet connectivity problem
- then, after connection to internet is established, IMAP client syncs with server
- looking the client and having opened INBOX, I can briefly notice some new incoming mails, for few seconds, just enough to recognise this mail as expected from known sender
- but after sync is finished, one of mails (which received first) vanishes! It was not deleted (no strikethrough), but simply vanished.
- there is no trace of it in any folder, neither on client, neither on server - simply gone
I can trace it via mail LOGS, so it definitelly arrived!
Any idea where it has gone....or even better, how to prevent this from happening?