Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not able to send mails to google from web console

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tej.nri View Post
    Hi bill,
    I will anyhow fix the other problems but I think you are not getting me correctly.
    I not able to understand that when both the mails are sent though same zimbra MTA why the one originated from web console is blocked and from the other machine sendmail just passed through. Some where it indidates that the mail content going to Zimbra MTA from the webconsole is mal-formed (I don't know of which reason) and the mail content from other machine sendmail is just fine.
    You've given no evidence that your mail is going through the same server, you need to do that and perhaps provide some information from the log files to show it going through Zimbra.

Quote Originally Posted by tej.nri View Post
    In my opinion blaming just one text-book reason cannot win you the game always, some time we have to think out of the box also. Thanks for you help so far.
    It's not a case of blaming a 'text book reason', you actually have a serious problem with your IP address. Just for clarification, I'm not trying to win any game whatsoever.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Thanks Dirk for considering my situation,

Well I have 4 systems.

1. system 1 is installed with zimbra whose IP is 192.168.2.108.
    2. system 2 is the live web server whose IP is 192.168.2.101
    3. system 3 is a database server whose ip is 192.168.2.104.
    4. and system 4 is a backup of live web server 192.168.2.102

All the four servers are connected to an external router. Now system 2 and system 4 has sendmail installed which are configured to give all its mails to system1 on which zimbra is installed for final sending. Now what is happening that when I send mail by accessing web-console installed on system1 it get failed but when I try to send mail to the same email add through sendmail installed on system 2 or 4 its going just fine with no problem.

Jan 27 19:21:15 web1 sm-mta[14069]: o0RDpDv1014067: to=<tej.nri@gmail.com>, ctladdr=<root@web1.saptsati.com> (0/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=relay, pri=120341, relay=mail01.saptsati.com. [192.168.2.108], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (Ok: queued as 2E860588AF)
    above is the maillog of system2 which clearly shows that the mails are indeed being routed through system 1 on which zimbra is installed

You've given no evidence that your mail is going through the same server, you need to do that and perhaps provide some information from the log files to show it going through Zimbra.
    I am sorry for that. I have given the sendmail maillog of other system in my previous post. I should have given it in my first post itself

It's not a case of blaming a 'text book reason', you actually have a serious problem with your IP address. Just for clarification, I'm not trying to win any game whatsoever.
    Please don't take me wrong. I was saying the game in general. I know I have problems with my IP also I will take it after this issue get resolved. But the only thing which is making me surprised that when both the mails are sent through same machine why the one mail is ok and other is not.