Thread: problem with .sig files Welcome, vpsadmin@webindia.com. You last visited: Today at

Default problem with .sig files Welcome, vpsadmin@webindia.com. You last visited: Today at

Hai,
    I have installed zimbra open source edition in my fedora core 4 server.We have fetched mails from our old sendmail server to the newly installed zimbra server.We have around 250 mail boxes.everything is working fine,but the files in the /opt/zimbra/dspam/var/dspam/data/z/i/zimbra/zimbra.sig directory is increasing daily.Now i have around 89,000 .sig files in my zimbra.sig directory.and its increasing day by day.Actually what for these .sig files are? The total space occupied in the zimbra.sig directory is around 1.4GB and its also rapidly increasing.My opt partition is now only having 600MB free space.can i delete these .sig files.Or how to stop the accumalation of these files.Kindly help me regarding this issue.
    Reagrds
    Vpsadmin

Default Sig. files problem

i've the same problem, i've you resolved the rotate issue??

Quote Originally Posted by vpsadmin@webindia.com
    Hai,
    I have installed zimbra open source edition in my fedora core 4 server.We have fetched mails from our old sendmail server to the newly installed zimbra server.We have around 250 mail boxes.everything is working fine,but the files in the /opt/zimbra/dspam/var/dspam/data/z/i/zimbra/zimbra.sig directory is increasing daily.Now i have around 89,000 .sig files in my zimbra.sig directory.and its increasing day by day.Actually what for these .sig files are? The total space occupied in the zimbra.sig directory is around 1.4GB and its also rapidly increasing.My opt partition is now only having 600MB free space.can i delete these .sig files.Or how to stop the accumalation of these files.Kindly help me regarding this issue.
    Reagrds
    Vpsadmin

You can add this cronjob to remove them. This fix is part of 3.2

Code:
    # Dspam cleanup
    #
    0 1 * * * find /opt/zimbra/dspam/var/dspam/data/z/i/zimbra/zimbra.sig/ -type f -name \*sig -mtime +7 -exec rm {} \; > /dev/null 2>&1
    Looking for new beta users -> Co-Founder of Acompli. Previously worked at Zimbra (and Yahoo! & VMware) since 2005.