I All,

I have one doubt regarding how anti-spam filter works in the sendmail MTA. I have read the Zimbra Wiki:

...How well the anti-spam filter works depends on recognizing what is considered spam or not considered spam. The SpamAssassin filter can learn what is spam and what is not spam from messages that users specifically mark as Junk from their web client toolbar or Not Junk from the web client Junk folder. A copy of these marked messages is sent to the appropriate spam training mailbox.The Zimbra spam training tool, zmtrainsa, is configured to automatically retrieve these messages and train the spam filter...
My question is... if I'm using IMAP client (like thunderbird) and I manually drop an incoming email to the "junk" folder... the anti-spam agent will try to learn that email? or this only work on webmail client?

I had a tag subject from incoming spam... but few spam-mails have been mark with that tag. However, the anti-spam rules on thunderbird detect those mails and move them to junk folder.

Maybe my spam-agent its not "learning" at all... cos I have check the user accounts on the admin web... and I don't find any "spam" or "ham" account....

I'm a bit lost on this topic...

Thanks,
Kharmander