After quite a while after our last upgrade (given the horribly painful experience of upgrading the system from 4.5.x to 5.0.0 on Centos we are planning a migration to a new server with SUSE installed. Given it will be a new server, with SLES 11, that means it would be 64bit. Originally I had planned to migrate to a 32bit platform and then following the following procedure:

Moving ZCS to Another Server » Zimbra :: Blog

But since I'd be migrating to a 64bit platform from what it looks like I need to following this procedure:

Network Edition: Moving from 32-bit to 64-bit Server - Zimbra :: Wiki

The ultimate goal right now is to just get the accounts and configuration moved to the new server, running the same NE 5.0.0 but 64bit. Although since 5.0.0 does not support SLES 11, it would look like I'd need to install SLES 10 64bit version? Once I have the hardware and OS changed, then I plan on finally upgrading the system to the newest release, however I need to get onto this new hardware/OS first.

Any opinions? Should I just go to SLES10 64bit for now? And if so, would the link above about moving from a 32bit to a 64bit version be the correct procedure to follow?