Don't know if anyone is interested, but I'm sharing anyway.
A customer of mine is affected by bug
Bug 44857 – Mail in wrong 'sent' folder in family mailbox.
which causes not so few troubles.
So, since the bug is scheduled for 6.0.7 only, which means at least one month if not two, I decided to find a workaroud.
So after some troubleshooting, I managed to adapt and modify the zmcopyfolder perl script I found here.
I attached the file here to this thread. Feel free to test (at your own risk! as always) and report back.
From the original script, this one
- handle mails with attachments
- allows copying from query instead of whole folder
Also beware, there's a little change in mail source syntax.
I'm not very good at perl, so I guess it can be improved a lot.
I can provide diff from the original, if anyone...