Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: zimbra 5.07 problem with clamav already updated

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    Default zimbra 5.07 problem with clamav already updated

    I am getting these erorrs

    amavisd already running: pid 5229
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 7211 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/bin/freshclam --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/freshclam.conf -d --checks=12 >>${zimbra_log_directory}/freshclam.log 2>&1
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 7212 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/sbin/clamd --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/clamd.conf >>${zimbra_log_directory}/clamd.log 2>&1
    clamd failed to start


    mail-1:/opt/zimbra# ls -lh | grep clamav
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 zimbra zimbra 25 2010-04-15 16:33 clamav -> /opt/zimbra/clamav-0.95.1
    drwxr-xr-x 10 root root 4.0K 2010-04-15 16:17 clamav-0.93.1
    dr-xr-xr-x 10 root root 4.0K 2009-10-06 09:46 clamav-0.95.1
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 46M 2010-04-15 16:10 clamav-0.95.1.tar

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtx624 View Post
    I am getting these erorrs

    amavisd already running: pid 5229
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 7211 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/bin/freshclam --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/freshclam.conf -d --checks=12 >>${zimbra_log_directory}/freshclam.log 2>&1
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 7212 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/sbin/clamd --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/clamd.conf >>${zimbra_log_directory}/clamd.log 2>&1
    clamd failed to start


    mail-1:/opt/zimbra# ls -lh | grep clamav
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 zimbra zimbra 25 2010-04-15 16:33 clamav -> /opt/zimbra/clamav-0.95.1
    drwxr-xr-x 10 root root 4.0K 2010-04-15 16:17 clamav-0.93.1
    dr-xr-xr-x 10 root root 4.0K 2009-10-06 09:46 clamav-0.95.1
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 46M 2010-04-15 16:10 clamav-0.95.1.tar
    Did you get the proper binaries for your OS and ARCH?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I'm guessing you'll either need to upgrade or grab a later 5.0.x debian binary and extract the clamav version from it. You're running debian, which we don't support on Network Edition. The Ubuntu binaries might work for you, but I won't have those online until tomorrow morning.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Where would I be able to download these binaries? I have the same issue.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    7

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    That is where I downloaded it from on 4/16 at 6:38 am.

    I have Ubuntu 6.04, but I am still getting from 'zmcontrol start';

    Starting antivirus...FAILED
    amavisd already running: pid 9972
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 10025 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/bin/freshclam --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/freshclam.conf -d --checks=12 >>${zimbra_log_directory}/freshclam.log 2>&1
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 10026 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/sbin/clamd --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/clamd.conf >>${zimbra_log_directory}/clamd.log 2>&1
    clamd failed to start

    Any suggestions as to where to look?

    Any help is appreciated.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,017
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Where did you pull the new version of ClamAV from ? That to me looks like the package has been installed for the wrong architecture.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohnd View Post
    That is where I downloaded it from on 4/16 at 6:38 am.

    I have Ubuntu 6.04, but I am still getting from 'zmcontrol start';

    Starting antivirus...FAILED
    amavisd already running: pid 9972
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 10025 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/bin/freshclam --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/freshclam.conf -d --checks=12 >>${zimbra_log_directory}/freshclam.log 2>&1
    /opt/zimbra/bin/zmclamdctl: line 66: 10026 Floating point exception${zimbra_home}/clamav/sbin/clamd --config-file=${zimbra_home}/conf/clamd.conf >>${zimbra_log_directory}/clamd.log 2>&1
    clamd failed to start

    Any suggestions as to where to look?

    Any help is appreciated.
    This looks like you either used 32-bit binaries on a 64-bit machine or used 64-bit binaries on a 32-bit machine. Make sure you download the binaries for the right arch of your OS.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonster View Post
    This looks like you either used 32-bit binaries on a 64-bit machine or used 64-bit binaries on a 32-bit machine. Make sure you download the binaries for the right arch of your OS.
    That was it. I must have downloaded the wrong one (it _was_ early in the morning). I redownloaded and went thru the steps again and it fixed the issue.

    Thanks for your help.

Similar Threads

  1. Recover the mail after the crash HDD
    By MrSnaKe in forum Administrators
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 03:38 AM
  2. postfix relay=none status=bounced for local mails
    By vdd in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:05 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Moving Zimbra to a new server
    By krolen in forum Administrators
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. Big Fubar on 5 FOSS GA Upgrade
    By uxbod in forum Administrators
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:37 AM
  5. 3.1 on FC4 problems
    By cohnhead in forum Installation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •