Hi all. Despite being a somewhat non-expert user I've managed to install ZCS (open source) on Debian Lenny on a dedicated server at home (server.example.com). Hurrah! I can use another machine's browser to log in the administration console. All seems to be good...

However.

What I'm really looking for is a way to replace my current email client, Mozilla Thunderbird. I'm currently using this to retrieve/send email from a number of accounts (ie, XXX@btinternet.com, XXX@googlemail.com, XXX@another.com). I want to be able to do this in a browser rather than using an email client like Thunderbird, as I use my machine to dual-boot Linux and Windows 7 and need access to email/calendar/contacts at all times, regardless of what OS (or other machine) I'm using. Also to share my central contact and calendar with my better half.

Is it possible to achieve this using ZCS? I've spent a lot of time searching so far but to no avail. If someone can please point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful.

I understand this could be achieved with Zimbra Desktop but that wouldn't really be suitable for my roaming needs.