We like the report format from DNSStuff.com. It's a modest paid subscription service, but when we have a client with DNS and related issues, it's nice to email them a report right from the site to prove that things need to be addressed.

Reverse DNS entries are done by whomever owns your IP addresses (typically your ISP), so you can just call them and ask them to add a PTR record for your IP address pointing to your server's FQDN. That should do it.

Hope that helps,