Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple Mailboxes in Zimbra Web Client?

Indeed, without problems.

Could you check and tell us if works for you?

Kind regards

Hi!

I followed these steps to add a full mailbox in another user's mailbox. First, I have shared the full mailbox and second, I mounted the mailbox.

1) zmmailbox -z -m <mailbox_shared@domain.com> mfg / account <mailbox_to_grant_permissions@domain.com> <permissions>
    2) zmmailbox -z -m <mailbox_to_grant_permissions@domain.com> cm / <ALIAS_SHARED_ACCOUNT> mailbox_to_share@domain.com /

I have given permission for you to send emails from another account. First, give permissions, second check permissions.

1) zmprov grr account <mailbox_granted_permissions>@domain.com usr <mailbox_get_permissions>@domain.com sendAs
    2) zmprov gg -t account <mailbox_granted_permissions>@domain.com

================================================== ===

From my personal mailbox I don´t have problem to send emails with attachment, but when I select from other account, get the following error:

msg: no such message: 32573
    code: mail.NO_SUCH_MSG
    method: [unknown]
    detail: soap:Sender
    data: [object Object]
    trace: qtp679447471-5334:http://<IP>:80/service/soap/SendMsgRequest:1401199732849:fa0c35c1f3d41d48
    request: Body: { SendMsgRequest: { _jsns: "urn:zimbraMail", m: { attach: { mp: [ // [0]: { mid: "32573", part: "2" } ] }, did: "32573", e: [ // [0]: { a: "Mailbox1@domain.com", p: "NAME", t: "t" }, // [1]: { a: "Mailbox2@domain.com", t: "f" } ], id: "a723693a-78e5-4518-9a53-507b34982321:32573", irt: { _content: "<1069462054.1860.1401199704868.JavaMail.zimbr a@do main.com>" }, mp: [ // [0]: { ct: "multipart/alternative", mp: [ // [0]: { content: { _content:
    My personal account Mailbox1
    Added account Mailbox2

I'm with Mailbox1 authenticated. I compose mail with Mailbox1. I attached some file with Mailbox1. When trying to send with Mailbox2 user, I have the error message.

If authenticated with user1, i attached with user1 and send with user1, dont have error.
    If authenticated with user2, i attached with user2 and send with user2, dont have error.

Could it be a permission problem? It seems that user 2 can not access where user1 has stored the attachment.

I can check some settings.

PD: Sorry my bad grammar

anyone knows may be happening?

Thanks.

There are correct the steps that I apply or there are mistakes?

Thanks!

Hi disparos,
    With this instructions I can send emails with attachments from any of my delegated accounts (I use all days because I use administracion/comercial/etc in my Jorge de la Cruz account):
    Zimbra: Suplantación de Identidad » Blog de Jorge de la Cruz

Are you trying to send attachments from your computer? Or from your Briefcase?

Wich version of Zimbra are you running?
    zmcontrol -v
    Kind regards

Hi Jorge,

I am using Zimbra 8.0.6 64 bits on Ubuntu server 12.04.4 64 bits. I try to attach files from my computer.

I followed these steps to add a full mailbox in another user's mailbox. First, I have shared the full mailbox and second, I mounted the mailbox.

1) zmmailbox -z -m <mailbox_shared@domain.com> mfg / account <mailbox_to_grant_permissions@domain.com> <permissions>
    2) zmmailbox -z -m <mailbox_to_grant_permissions@domain.com> cm / <ALIAS_SHARED_ACCOUNT> mailbox_to_share@domain.com /

I have given permission for you to send emails from another account. First, give permissions, second check permissions.

1) zmprov grr account <mailbox_granted_permissions>@domain.com usr <mailbox_get_permissions>@domain.com sendAs
    2) zmprov gg -t account <mailbox_granted_permissions>@domain.com

I don't find the mistake.....

Thanks!

If manually I add a new profile in the user's account (button "add persona"), and I use this one to send a mail with an attached file, the problem disappears.....

Hi disparos,
    So maybe it's a problem of the commands. I always did by Web Interface :S

Best regards