OK, so I did do some reading and I did find the solution
First of all, I checked the hosts file to get rid of the error as mentioned here:
Now to fix the following error and the error above:
Enabled services read from cache. Service list may be inaccurate.
... I did (as root) with zimbra still running:
ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: ZimbraLdapContext) (cause: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target)
# /opt/zimbra/java/bin/keytool -import -alias new -keystore /opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit -file /root/certs/commercial.crt
I then restarted the zimbra services and shazam, all is working!
Thank you all for your help.