Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: [SOLVED] z-push stopped working with zimbra

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    6

    Default [SOLVED] z-push stopped working with zimbra

    After restarting our zimbra server this morning my z-push backend is all messed up. My phone keeps saying "unable to sign in" now.

    I restarted the z-push backend http to try to resolve but same problem
    I restarted the z-push backend server to try and resolve but same problem

    I can sign in via firefox and get the "GET not supported

    This is the z-push location and can only be accessed by Microsoft ActiveSync-capable devices." message

    Did you check that all zimbra services restarted correctly ?
    Host mail.XXXX.com
    antispam Running
    antivirus Running
    ldap Running
    logger Running
    mailbox Running
    mta Running
    snmp Running
    spell Running
    stats Stopped
    [zimbra@mail root]$



    Have you logged on to the Web Client to ensure that your account is not locked out ? Yes, Logged into the mobile web client, works perfectly

    Have you tried connecting to the SOAP service on the zimbra server from your z-push server ? How do I do this?

    If you do find an issue with the zimbra server it would probably be best to Post it over to the Administrators forum for help with it.
    Guest Ubuntu 12.04LTS x64 and Zimbra 8.0.5
    Host CentOS 6.4 x64 :: KVM :: LVM :: Hardware RAID

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    OK, i had a browser open on my phone and was logged into zimbra directly throught the zimbra mobile web interface on account "A"

    I also have an EAS/Active sync account set up on my phone for the same zimbra called account "B"

    I noticed in the zimbra mailbox log that account "A"'s login credentials are being used for the login to account "B"'s EAS service.

    I closed the web browser for zimbra mobile and the problem went away.
    Guest Ubuntu 12.04LTS x64 and Zimbra 8.0.5
    Host CentOS 6.4 x64 :: KVM :: LVM :: Hardware RAID

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hey there,

    Ive seen issues similar to this, restarting the phone/iPhone cures the issue - even when connecting iPhones to Exchange, if you loose the Exchange server for whatever you reason, i find you quite often have to restart the phone in this situation as well. Good ole iPhones

    Regards,

    iMx

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:15 PM
  2. postfix relay=none status=bounced for local mails
    By vdd in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 09:05 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 01:06 PM
  4. [SOLVED] parts_decode_ext error
    By jsabater in forum Administrators
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:24 AM
  5. Unable to start tomcat
    By chanck in forum Administrators
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •