Thread: Failure when dowloading an attachment: org.mortbay.jetty.EofException: timeout

Default Failure when dowloading an attachment: org.mortbay.jetty.EofException: timeout

Hi,

Sometimes a user clicks on an attachment, and it fails to download. This happens regardless of browser/OS though we don't have any Mac/Safari users so I can only be sure it's a Firefox/IE/Windows/Linux thing.

I can't use /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log because it is empty, but by viewing the file /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/logs/2010_06_16.trace.log I found the following info that corresponds to this problem:

Code:
    13:52:42.542:btpool0-2383://mail.mydomain.org/service/home/~/FileName.doc?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=53482&part=2&disp=a 200 application/msword;  	name="FileName.doc" 49152/org.mortbay.jetty.EofException: timeout
    This also sometimes happens when Zimbra tries to play a notification sound:

Code:
    13:26:26.913:btpool0-2353://mail.mydomain.org/zimbra/public/sounds/im/alert.wav 200 audio/x-wav 32768/org.mortbay.jetty.EofException: timeout
    And the sound fails to play.

Is there any particular reason why this might be the case? The only thing we've done recently is upgrade 6.0.4 > 6.0.6 and install a new certificate (from GoDaddy)

I tried re-installing the certificate using the CLI instead of the admin interface since after installing it our Android users were unable to send mail via SMTP. The Android problem is fixed, but still this attachment issue persists. We were previously using a self-signed certificate.

HELP!

-n8

same problem on our server also - and strangely enough also a godaddy certificate for mailstore and mta server!

Zimbra Version is 7.1.1 GA Release for ubuntu 10.0.4 LTS

I guess the mail is broken and it has nothing to do with certificates and so on ... but how do i check if a mail or attachment is broken?!?