Hello,

I have several questions regarding the migration from 32-bit to 64-bit. Here is my current situation:

I have a 32-bit RHEL ZCS-NE running 6.0.6.

I would like to migrate the mailbox stores from this server to a new one running 64-bit ZCS-NE running 6.07. This is my primary goal.

However with maybe one or 2 differences related to the wiki for migrating from 32 to 64: Network Edition: Moving from 32-bit to 64-bit Server - Zimbra :: Wiki

1) I do not want the server to have the same name and IP as the old server

I also would prefer to just migrate the accounts over from the old server to the new.

It may sound dumb but I just don't feel comfortable moving all of my configurations that I made on the old server to the new server. I installed the 32-bit edition 2 1/2 years ago and I know I did not do a good job of configuring it from the beginning.

Basically I would like to start brand new and fresh with this new 64-bit server and keep in-tact my accounts and shares (nothing more)

I know I am asking for the sky but is there any way I can do that?

Perhaps take the last full backup and just restore it to the new 64-bit server? Or is there a way I can move the mailboxes from one server to the other?

Sorry for my incompetence. I have been reading up on the wiki on how to migrate and am not liking the fact that I am essentially just taking my old install and throwing it on another box.

Thanks for any help,

jisenburg