postfix fatal: parameter "smtpd_recipient_restrictions"
- running 6.0.5_GA_2213.RHEL5-20100202220948
- every 1-3 days or so mail stops flowing altogether
- checking the "/var/log/maillog" shows the following:
- Jul 6 08:50:47 mail postfix/smtpd: fatal: parameter "smtpd_recipient_restrictions": specify at least one working instance of: check_relay_domains, reject_unauth_destination, reject, defer or defer_if_permit
- stopping & starting Zimbra makes it work again fine for another few days
- the error seems to be a red herring, since if this error were actually true, simply restart Zimbra would not resolve it, since it is suggesting something fatally misconfigured with postfix
- we will try to upgrade to latest stable release as soon as we can, but .... wondering if any one else is seeing this or knows how to resolve
- thanks everyone for your advice!
Thanks very much.
Peace. Love. Linux.
*Asterisk Consultant To The Stars *