preparing the upgrade from zimbra 5.0.16 on debian4 etch to zimbra 6.0.7 on debian5 lenny
i did a testrun on a separate machine the following way:
- installed a fresh debian etch on disk 1
- installed zimbra 5.0.16
- "recovered" a backup of the real zimbra - no problem
- upgrade to 6.0.7 - no problem ( /opt on disk 2 )
- backup of 6.07 on disk2
- replaced disk1 (debian4) with disk 3 (for debian 5):
- installed a fresh debian lenny
- installed zimbra 6.0.7 ( /opt on disk 2 )
- "recovered" the backup - no problem
- applied the patch to 6.0.7 . no problem.
so everything looks fine, but there is a strange problem:
when i do:
i have the following output:
Starting zmmtaconfig...zmmtaconfig is already running.
Starting amavisd...amavisd is already running.
Starting clamd...connect(): Connection refused
but doing immediately afterwards
it tells me:
and in fact amavisd and clamd are running fine.
then i did:
with this result:
Stopping amavisd... done.
Stopping freshclam...freshclam is not running.
and immediately afterwards again:
and this result:
What is the reason for the apparently wrong message about clamd failing ???
thanks for any hint
this thread helped clamd starting without the strange message:
su - zimbra
mv /opt/zimbra/data/clamav/db/* /tmp/clamdb
I still continued to worry about "not loading PUA signatures" and found an answer here:
Re: Not loading PUA signatures - Tomasz Kojm - net.clamav.lists.clamav-users - MarkMail :
>"Not loading PUA signatures"
>Could you please tell me what this message means?
It just means that you didn't enable DetectPUA in clamd.conf, nothing to be worried about.