Thread: [SOLVED] Problem with zimbraNewMailNotificationBody, ...Subject and ...From

Unhappy [SOLVED] Problem with zimbraNewMailNotificationBody, ...Subject and ...From

I launched the following commands to translate the notification message and i don't receive notification message anymore.
    No error message wera displayed on launching the command

zmprov mc nameofcos zimbraNewMailNotificationBody 'some text - some text.${NEWLINE} ${NEWLINE}Message important ${NEWLINE}${NEWLINE}A : ${RECIPIENT_ADRESS}.${NEWLINE}${NEWLINE}De : ${SENDER_ADRESS}.${NEWLINE}${NEWLINE}Sujet : ${SUBJECT}'
    zmprov mc nameofcos zimbraNewMailNotificationFrom 'some text - some text - adress@domain.tld'
    zmprov mc nameofcos zimbraNewMailNotificationSubject 'Notification de nouveau message'

I did that for three differents Cos'

Notice that i used ' instead of " i don't knox if it's important.
    Last edited by karukera; 08-04-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: To avoid spreading thread and gather solutions

Default Correction

Quote Originally Posted by karukera View Post
    ...zmprov mc nameofcos zimbraNewMailNotificationFrom 'some text - some text - adress@domain.tld'
    Correct syntax : zimbraNewMailNotificationFrom 'adress@domain.tld' (must be a valid email adress.