I'm following the instructions here...
UNIX and Windows Accounts in Zimbra LDAP and Zimbra Admin UI 6.0 - Zimbra :: Wiki
The problem I'm running into is when you click on the "Posix Groups" and "Manage Samba Domains" in the samba admin web console, I see "No results found".
The point where it starts talking about pam_ldap and nss_ldap is where the problems start. Everything ran smooth until I got there. I'm able to install (from apt) or compile from source. When apt didn't work, I tried to compile from source. I used the ldap.conf file like the wiki says to do. I configured samba using the smb.conf file, but nothing works.
If anybody can give me a few hints on how to debug this or where to look on how to fix it, that would be great.