Thread: [SOLVED] How can I add trusted e-mail / IP on Zimbra Server - Like Fax Server

Default [SOLVED] How can I add trusted e-mail / IP on Zimbra Server - Like Fax Server

Hello

I am trying to add trusted mail accounts for 3 days and/or trusted local ip address to zimbra server.

I have some servers to send automatic e-mails to distribution list on zimbra server. I have some accounts defined on Zimbra server to send automatic mails to defined local distribution list or single local accounts.

For instance, in my local network I have a fax server and this fax server can send mails when receive fax. I configured fax smtp server to send e-mails to defined fax account on my zimbra server.

When I try to send mail from fax server, always getting following error:

NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[212.174.150.211]: 554 5.7.1 <unknown[212.174.150.211]>: Client host rejected: Access denied; from=<qdms> to=<akin.temel@yatas.com.tr> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail.yatas.com.tr>

By the way, Zimbra Server is located on DMZ area, all users have to access to this server via firewall.

By using MTA, I add fax server's external ip (212.174.150.211) and local ip address (10.0.2.32) to Trusted Networks but still getting same error msg.

Instead of adding trusted networks if we can add single trusted e-mail address, this will work, too. But couldn't find how to that...

Can you show me the way to solve this problem?

With my kind regards,

I'm assuming you mean that you added it to the list of IPs in the zimbraMtaMyNetworks config?

If so, did you restart the MTA? Zimbra re-writes the Postfix config files upon restart, so you likely need a 'zmmtactl restart' to apply the changes.

Also, just ran across: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/adminis...end-email.html

Please don't post the same question more than once. If you have more details, add to the same thread. You're more likely to get an answer that way, anyway.

I am sory that i posted many same questiion for my question but i did not suscess my problem .
    Yes i add trusted mta networks and restart zimbra , by the way i get same error when i login localhost ( 127.0.0.1 rejected ) ..

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by akintemel View Post
    I am sory that i posted many same questiion for my question but i did not suscess my problem .
    You also didn't bother to respond to the answer I gave in the other thread nor give any further information about the problem nor any details of what errors you're seeing in the log file, replying to that thread would have been more useful than creating yet another thread. I'll remove the duplicate thread(s).
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

I am so so sory i resolve my problem.I tyro to connect on client who send automatic e-mail on 587 port number that way server rejected.Thank you very much for your time .

Best Regards.