Hi,

I have been fan of zimbra since last two years.. I dont remember that since I installed zimbra I ever had a problem with it...

Let me give u background of my problem so that u can understand.. There is a company, they want me to set them up an inhouse mail server, as currently their mail server is hosted in an ISP.. the reason they want to bring the server inhouse is that their users choke the internet bandwidth while retrieving and sending emails thru the mail server hosted at their isp.. the best and easy solution was to set them up a standalone zimbra and move everything in house.. BUT here is the problem.. They turn off their pcs and servers and office lights and power after 7pm.. so they dont want a standalone email server, but they just want zimbra to retrieve email sform their mail email server.. Plus they also want to zimbra to relay the smtp (outgoing emails)...

could u pls teach me how to set an inhouse server which only retrieves emails periodically and also relays the sending...

Awais...