From some acces providers POP, i have weird problems to access the console admin.
I have to wait several minutes before having access to the login screen then several minutes to access the console.
I have to reload the page many times before connecting.
The problem is that i have this problem only with one provider.
All is working fine with the others.
I tried to reach their customer service, they are just able to ask my name and to reply that "they don't guarantee that all applications can run on their network". That's TRUE.
I cannot believe that there are filters on thei network.
I suspected a network configuration problem and asked my supplier to verify the configuration. He told me that the configuration is correct.
As I am definitely not a specialist in that matter, i gave up
But, but! I just read a post refering to the dig command so i applied it to my MX and the following is the result.
I'm a bit confused by the fact that there are no answer and answer question.
I won't be able to understand your technical replies but if you suspect that there may be a configuration problem, don't hesitate to let me know and guide me.
OUTPUT OF DIG MX webmail.domain.com
; <<>> DiG 9.3.2 <<>> MX webmail.domain.com
;; global options: printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 577
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;webmail.domain.com. IN MX
;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
domain.com. 600 IN SOA ns.provider.net. master.domain.com. 2009111001 10800 900 604800 86400
;; Query time: 187 msec
;; SERVER: xxx.xxx.172.1#53(xxx.xxx.172.1)
;; WHEN: Sat Sep 11 10:55:06 2010
;; MSG SIZE rcvd: 97