Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Contact names after 'M' missing in GAL

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Newborough, Anglesey, North Wales, UK
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Contact names after 'M' missing in GAL

    I updated with the 6.08 patch on firday - and all seemed well.

    Now that monday morning is here users had notices that every name in teh GAL after 'M' (Mary, Mike, Mitch etc) does not display when selecting the 'TO' button when composing a new email in the webclient.

    The 'Next' button is greyed out.....

    When looking through Personal conatcst though, all seems well....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hello
    I have exactly the problem, after applying the patch, users can touch only the first 50.
    Last edited by phoenix; 09-20-2010 at 11:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Same Problem!! What is worng? Why Zimbra employess have not contacted with us?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Beaucaire, France
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Did you file a bug in the bugzilla (with as much data as possible in order to reproduce)?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Can't seem to repo yet.

    Testing a bare 6.0.8 the 'To:' address picker is only browseable (the next button) with a galsync account enabled.

    (Most results returned by gal search set to 60 with 80 accounts provisioned - but the 60 seems to have no effect so we must be using a hardcoded page amount in that particular location.) I'd have to check prior versions/bugzilla to see when that changed, but seems intentional (requiring galsync).

    Based on timing of the first post in that thread it would be referring to P1 - so I installed that and can't find a behavior difference.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    5

    Default galsync problem

    zmgsautil forcesync -a {galsyncAccount} -n {datasource}

    Seems like gal requires to be manual syncronized.

    :PoKo:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    We have two test environments. One that we upgraded from 5.0.23 and one that was a fresh install. We are seeing this in the upgraded environment but not the fresh install enviroment.

    Thanks,

    Doug

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] upgrading to latest 4.5 release
    By ak2009 in forum Installation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 08:08 AM
  2. 4.5.11 to 5.06 Migration Suggestion
    By newmember in forum Migration
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 09:00 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:19 PM
  5. Traslation SVN tree status
    By meikka in forum I18N/L10N - Translations
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •