Thread: Documents Issues

Hybrid View

Default Documents Issues

Not sure if these are bugs, or are settings that I can fix, so I'll ask here

* Running Network Edition 4.0GA

1) Views in the notebook don't seem to refresh very well. We have to log out and back in again to see changes made to a wiki. Is there a way to have the pages update quicker when edits, additions, or deletes are made?

2) Is there a way to move a page to a different section? I've tried to drag-and-drop pages, and nothing happens. I don't see any buttons anywhere to move a page to a different section or book either.

Quote Originally Posted by zaf
    1) Views in the notebook don't seem to refresh very well. We have to log out and back in again to see changes made to a wiki. Is there a way to have the pages update quicker when edits, additions, or deletes are made?
    Edits to pages in your own wiki notebooks should refresh automatically. However, we don't have automatic refreshing of remote (i.e. shared notebooks), yet. You can manually refresh a notebook, local or shared, by right-clicking on the name of the notebook in the tree to the left and selecting "Refresh". This is similar to seeing updates to shared calendars.

Quote Originally Posted by zaf
    2) Is there a way to move a page to a different section? I've tried to drag-and-drop pages, and nothing happens. I don't see any buttons anywhere to move a page to a different section or book either.
    Not yet. You'd have to copy and paste the source for the page into a new page in the target section or notebook. To make sure that you copy it exactly, go to edit mode and select the Format to be HTML Source.
    Bugzilla - Wiki - Downloads - Before posting... Search!