Hello,

I try to migrate the internal Ldap of an Zimbra 5.0.x, and i don't see where i need to go for having fully fonctionnal external Ldap.

1) I dump the Ldap from Zimbra and export schema on the new Ldap, and i configure Zimbra to delegate the GAL and the Ldap on the external ldap. At this point authentification work.

2) After that, i stop the internal ldap (su - zimbra; ldap stop) and i can always log in on ZimbraAdmin, so the standalone ldap configuration is working for auth.

3) When i'm loged, i receive a :

- SOAP error on GUI :
Code:
Mail : system failure: ZimbraLdapContext Code d'erreur : service.FAILURE Method: SearchDirectoryRequest Détails :soap:Receiver
- in the audit.log file :
Code:
WARN  [btpool0-15] [ip=192.168.1.77;ua=ZimbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Linux);] security - cmd=AdminAuth; account=MYUSER; error=system failure: ZimbraLdapContext;
According to this wiki article i need to change the SOAP variables for having the good LdapContext environnement.

My first question is :
where can i find the file who hang these SOAP parameters ?
The second one :
If i modify these values, will i be able to achieve my goal of using only a standalone Ldap on an existing Zimbra ?
The last one :
If i'm running on bad direction, does i begin to search in the localconfig.xml to override the proxy:ldap:/opt/zimbra/conf/ldap-scm.cf for achieving this ?

Thanks in advance.