Thread: [SOLVED] Outlook migration tool not available

Default [SOLVED] Outlook migration tool not available

I have "installed" a Zimbra appliance in a VMware ESXi server. Now I'm looking at migrating some Outlook users into Zimbra and the wiki Mail Migration - Zimbra :: Wiki states that it can be done using the "PST Import Wizard" that is allegedly available from the downloads section in the administration console. Well, the admin console for the virtual appliance does not have a downloads section. Is it there any other location where I can download it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Badabing! View Post
    I have "installed" a Zimbra appliance in a VMware ESXi server. Now I'm looking at migrating some Outlook users into Zimbra and the wiki Mail Migration - Zimbra :: Wiki states that it can be done using the "PST Import Wizard" that is allegedly available from the downloads section in the administration console. Well, the admin console for the virtual appliance does not have a downloads section. Is it there any other location where I can download it from?
    How did you solved it. I also need to import a few PST that I recieved from a customer how want's to transfer to Zimbra appliance!