I have Zimbra up and running on my Debian server running kernel 2.6.8, with users at port 8888 and admin at port 7071.

I am trying to also get apache/php/MySQL running as well for app development purposes. I have apache up and running, along with php 4.4.4 from dotdeb.org. phpinfo() shows me that MySQL driver isn't loaded, and when I try and connect to phpMyAdmin it is confirmed with "cannot load mysql extension; please check PHP configuration".

I am open to accomplishing this with any combination of Zimbra or standalone installations of apache, php or mysql. Currently, I have Webmin installed and it connects properly to Zimbra's Mysql once I entered the correct socket, port and other paths. I was trying to connect phpMyAdmin to that as well, with no success. Currently apache and php/mysql drivers are seperate installs. I tried to have a seperate mysql install as well, but it can't start up. I get an error: "/usr/bin/mysqladmin: /opt/zimbra/lib/libmysqlclient.so.14: version `MYSQL_4.1' not found (required by /usr/bin/mysqladmin)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.