I am at the end of my rope here.

I just purchased a new cert from Godaddy and I am completely unable to install it on my server.

I have followed every advice/recommendation I found in the wiki, the forums but nothing has worked.

I get the following error
Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Unmatching certificate (/opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current_comm.key) pair.
Message: Your certificate was not installed due to the error : system failure: XXXXX ERROR: Unmatching certificate (/opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/mailboxd/webapps/zimbraAdmin/tmp/current_comm.key) pair. Error code: ZaCertWizard.prototype.in...
I have re-keyed the cert so many times by now that I wouldn't be surprised if godaddy calls me to laugh at me.

A little background:
- I changed the hostname of the server (could this affect the commercial.key?)
- I had a self signed cert there for the previous name.
- I generated a request from the GUI
- I got a standard SSL cert from Godaddy
- downloaded it as Apache, Tomcat, Other
- I tried using the gui to upload the crt (got the errors above)
- I tried all the tricks here: Installing_a_GoDaddy_Commercial_Certificate_on_ZCS _5.0.x, 21659-solved-godaddy-certificate.html and many more like this none of them works.

I am open to ANY advice.

Is there a way to totally remove the requests that are pending in Zimbra?
right now I have so many folders under the /opt/zimbra/ssl/ from all the attempts that if I could just format the box and restart from scratch I would be tempted but I have 8 mailboxes for people who would hate to lose their stuff.

Thoughts?