Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Daily Mail Report Data

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Daily Mail Report Data

    I'd like to use some of the data that is used in the daily mail report to create some reports/graphs on my own. Where is the data stored that Zimbra uses to create the daily report?

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekmeek View Post
    I'd like to use some of the data that is used in the daily mail report to create some reports/graphs on my own. Where is the data stored that Zimbra uses to create the daily report?
    It's in the Zimbra log files, search the web for the word 'pflogsumm' which is the tool that's used to produce the reports.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    It's in the Zimbra log files, search the web for the word 'pflogsumm' which is the tool that's used to produce the reports.
    Thanks Bill. I've been able to set up some nice custom monitoring from the information I learned checking out pflogsumm.

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekmeek View Post
    Thanks Bill. I've been able to set up some nice custom monitoring from the information I learned checking out pflogsumm.
    Glad it's useful, if you feel there's anything you'd like to share with the Community then feel free to add it to add it to the Zimbra :: Wiki.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Similar Threads

  1. Problems with port 25
    By yogiman in forum Installation
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 02:55 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 07:01 AM
  3. Problem with Postfix and MTA
    By ZMilton in forum Administrators
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:47 AM
  4. [SOLVED] Mailserver down when send file attach of 50Mb
    By ZMilton in forum Administrators
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:44 PM
  5. fresh install down may be due to tomcat
    By gon in forum Installation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •