I know this is not related directly to Zimbra, but I thought some of you could give me a few hints.
So, Zimbra is installed and running. I have both the Admin + Webmail. I can send email using my ISP SMTP relay. But I can't receive...
-Running on Ubuntu
- Into the DMZ
- Using Custom DNS from DynDNS with my own domain name
- Added a MX record
- I know that my ISP block port 25, which seems to be to issue there
- I google around to find that port 587 could (possibly) also be used
- I telnet localy to 587 and it seems to work
- I run a port scanning and 587 is not blocked by me ISP
The questions are:
- do I need to specify something to get my mail on port 587?
- Or I must absolutely use Mailhop Relay?
Help very appreciated, thanks to all.