I tried to upgrade from 6.0.3 to 6.0.10 last night but the configuration never completes. The system was 2.6.18-14-fza; Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS \n \l ; Release 6.0.3_GA_1915.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition. and I was upgrading to Release 6.0.10_GA_2692.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition.

Whether I start from install.sh or run /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetup.pl the configuration hangs and does not finish.

Here is the console messages from the last attempt running zmsetup.pl

The previous configuration appears to have failed to complete

Attempt to complete configuration now? [yes]
Saving config in /opt/zimbra/config.11557...done.
Operations logged to /tmp/zmsetup.12302010-181515.log
Adding mail.xxx.xxx to zimbraMailHostPool in default COS...done.
Setting MTA auth host...done.
Setting TimeZone Preference...done.
prov> Initializing mta config...done.
Setting services on mail.xxx.xxx...

The install hung there and never resumed. The zmsetup.log does not identify any errors and I have included the last several lines.

Thu Dec 30 18:18:01 2010 Setting services on mail.xxx.xxx...
Thu Dec 30 18:18:01 2010 *** Running as zimbra user: /opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov -m -l ms mail.xxx.xxx zimbraServiceInstalled antivirus zimbraServiceInstalled antispam zimbraServiceInstalled logger zimbraServiceInstalled mailbox zimbraServiceInstalled mta zimbraServiceInstalled stats zimbraServiceInstalled snmp zimbraServiceInstalled ldap zimbraServiceInstalled spell
Thu Dec 30 18:18:03 2010 *** Running as zimbra user: /opt/zimbra/bin/zmprov -m -l ms mail.xxx.xxx zimbraServiceEnabled antivirus zimbraServiceEnabled antispam zimbraServiceEnabled logger zimbraServiceEnabled mailbox zimbraServiceEnabled mta zimbraServiceEnabled stats zimbraServiceEnabled snmp zimbraServiceEnabled ldap zimbraServiceEnabled spell

Sometimes it get further but has never completed installing the Webskins.

Any suggestions? Are there other logs that could show me where the problem is?