I'm in the middle of trying to deploy a StartSSL free certificate.
I'm following the instructions from StartSSL (Startcom) SSL Certificates with Zimbra 6.x | Linux tips collection

Everything went fine until I got to the deploycrt (step 8)
Code:
[root@mail ~]# /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr deploycrt comm /opt/zimbra/certs/commercial.crt /opt/zimbra/certs/commercial_ca.crt
** Verifying /opt/zimbra/certs/commercial.crt against /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key
Certificate (/opt/zimbra/certs/commercial.crt) and private key (/opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.key) match.
Valid Certificate: /opt/zimbra/certs/commercial.crt: OK
** Copying /opt/zimbra/certs/commercial.crt to /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt
** Appending ca chain /opt/zimbra/certs/commercial_ca.crt to /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial.crt
** Importing certificate /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/commercial/commercial_ca.crt to CACERTS as zcs-user-commercial_ca...done.
** NOTE: mailboxd must be restarted in order to use the imported certificate.
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLCertificate.../opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr: line 211: /bin/su: Argument list too long
failed.
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLPrivateKey...done.
** Installing mta certificate and key...done.
** Installing slapd certificate and key...done.
** Installing proxy certificate and key...done.
** Creating pkcs12 file /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/jetty.pkcs12...done.
** Creating keystore file /opt/zimbra/mailboxd/etc/keystore...done.
** Installing CA to /opt/zimbra/conf/ca...done.
[root@mail ~]#
This is the line that has me worried:
Code:
** Saving server config key zimbraSSLCertificate.../opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr: line 211: /bin/su: Argument list too long
failed.
Is everything fine or is there something I have to do to fix this?
I've searched with google and couldn't find any other people who got that error with 'su' on zmcertmgr

I haven't restarted the services yet.

Any help appreciated.