Thread: SPAM training related to 32-bit to 64-bit upgrade

Default SPAM training related to 32-bit to 64-bit upgrade

We are going to be upgrading our ZCS 6.0.7 server running on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS 32-bit to 8.04 LTS 64-bit and ultimately to 10.04 LTS 64-bit.

I have found, and intend on using, the Wiki article on "Network Edition: Moving from 32-bit to 64-bit Server"

However some questions need to be resolved:
    1. How do you move the existing Spamassassin training over to the new server?

2. Is there a CLI command that will provide a listing of the current configuration including administrative passwords in readable English from the 32-bit server?

3. From your vast knowledge of all things Zimbra; what other "gotcha's" have you run into?

Quote Originally Posted by GCamp View Post
    We are going to be upgrading our ZCS 6.0.7 server running on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS 32-bit to 8.04 LTS 64-bit and ultimately to 10.04 LTS 64-bit.

I have found, and intend on using, the Wiki article on "Network Edition: Moving from 32-bit to 64-bit Server"

However some questions need to be resolved:
    1. How do you move the existing Spamassassin training over to the new server?

2. Is there a CLI command that will provide a listing of the current configuration including administrative passwords in readable English from the 32-bit server?

3. From your vast knowledge of all things Zimbra; what other "gotcha's" have you run into?
    Okay, If nobody wants to bite on my previous post then someone please answer this question - Will I lose my spam training by going to the 64-bit OS?

Quote Originally Posted by GCamp View Post
    Okay, If nobody wants to bite on my previous post then someone please answer this question - Will I lose my spam training by going to the 64-bit OS?
    To answer my own question since nobody else would, the answer is "Yes". Now the question is how to move it from the old server to the new server.